Friday, October 13, 2006

d12p3dt

Its been almost a week and I am desperate for another distraction.  I am exhausted and sleeping a bunch during the day.  Not so much at night, but nice naps during the day.  Every night I try to go to bed around the same time, somewhere in the vicinity of 11pm.  Every night for at least a month now I wake up at around 2am, 4-4:30am, and 6:30am.  Then the alarm for meds goes off at 8am, so by then I am exhausted.  Apparently this is a side effect of my happy meds.  They interrupt REM sleep so you don't get as restful a night's sleep, but recently it became a routine.  Now I wake up at exactly the same times every night.  It bites. 

Also, I am at d12 and bloods are not until Monday.  I really don't think I can wait any longer.  I have pulled out a stick for tomorrow's pee.  I normally hate them with a passion and wait till bloods.  I have never seen a positive and so I think all sticks are cursed.  I would prefer to wait to have the 'official' word but I don't think I can make it.  We are having my nephew over this weekend and some friends on Sunday so I have some distractions, but I don't think it will be enough.

Help.

1 comment:

Nico said...

*crossing everything* that you get to see your first positive tomorrow, assuming you decide to pee. I could never wait quite as long as I originally told myself I would either.