Friday, December 01, 2006

Thank You so much

Thank you all for all your support.  You have been wonderful, and I truly appreciate it. 

We are really hanging in there this weekend.  I have not been feeling well today, and can't wait until Monday.  I just want this to be over so I can begin to heal, mentally and physically. 

I just can't believe that we are going to have to go through all this again.  I keep feeling like this is a horrible joke that I will eventually wake up from.  I keep going to sleep hoping that things will change, but they never do. 

Again, thank you for your kind words. 

4 comments:

Thalia said...

Ah yes, I remember the sleep thing. Waking up was the worst -remembering that it was still true. I'm very sorry you're having to go through this.

Anonymous said...

My heartfelt sympathy for your loss. IF is SO damn unfair.

Ova Girl said...

I am so so sorry to read about your loss. It's devastating. My thoughts are with you.

Anonymous said...

Hope the weekend was kind to you. Thinking about you today...