Thursday, November 17, 2005

More Fears...

I need to take Estrace twice a day every day until they tell me whether I am PG or not. I have been so good, even down to taking it within the same 30 minute window every day.

I fell asleep on the couch the other night and still woke myself up and took my pill.

Not last night, last night, I went to bed at a normal time, brushed my teeth, remembered the pill and just plain forgot to take it. What is wrong with me. All the shots, all the time, all the frustration and I forget the easiest part.

What if they tell me I am not pregnant?? Will it all be because I missed one dose of one little pill?? How can I do this without blaming myself constantly for not being successful???

1 comment:

J Fife said...

Oh, N. I didn't know all of this. You are so brave. This is an incredibly difficult situation. It makes me want to scream about the unfairness of the universe. Agghhh!!! I'd like to give you support in any way that I can. If you want to vent, cry, scream, babble, anything, I'm here. Anytime. Just call. Big hug.

-me